Here is my topic: [TOPIC] and my course context: [LEVEL AND FIELD]. Ask me up to eight clarifying questions about scope, population, time period, and methods. After I answer, suggest three focused research questions and explain the trade-offs in breadth for each.
Turn these themes into a literature review outline for a [WORD COUNT]-word section: [PASTE THEMES]. Suggest an order (thematic, chronological, or methodological), explain why it fits, and give each section a heading and a one-sentence purpose. Do not write the paragraphs.
Here is a paragraph I wrote: [PASTE PARAGRAPH]. Give feedback on clarity, logical flow, and whether each claim has a place for a citation. Point out sentences that are unclear, but do not rewrite the whole paragraph. Keep my meaning and my voice.
Explain the main rules of [CITATION STYLE, e.g. APA 7th] for in-text citations of one author, two authors, and multiple authors, with generic examples. Remind me to check the official style guide or my library's guide for the final word.
List the key concepts in this research question: "[QUESTION]". For each, give a short working definition, mention where definitions in the field tend to differ, and tell me what to check in my textbooks or databases to confirm the standard definition used in [FIELD].
Prompt: Generate an informative essay of approximately 1000 words detailing the complex process of photosynthesis in plants.
Explain the two main stages: the light-dependent reactions and the light-independent reactions (Calvin cycle).
Describe the key components involved, such as chlorophyll, chloroplasts, and stomata, and their respective roles.
The essay should also briefly touch upon the factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis.
Structure the essay with a clear introduction, separate sections for each stage, and a concluding summary.
Use scientific terminology accurately and maintain an objective, explanatory tone suitable for a general science textbook for high school students.
For the question "[QUESTION]", build a search term table with columns: core concept, synonyms, related terms, and possible spelling variants. Then suggest Boolean combinations using AND, OR, and quotation marks that I can try in [DATABASE NAME]. Do not name any papers. Remind me to record the date and the exact string for each search.
Here is a functional piece of code I wrote in [insert language]:
[Insert code snippet]
Refactor this code to follow clean code standards, optimal time/space complexity (Big O notation), and modern language conventions. Explain line-by-line why your changes improve readability, performance, or maintainability.
Suggest a set of inclusion and exclusion criteria for a literature review on "[QUESTION]". Cover publication years, language, study type, population, and peer-review status. Provide a one-line rationale for each so I can adjust them for my supervisor's requirements.
I am writing a program in [Language, e.g., Python] to perform [Task, e.g., sort a list of dictionary items].
Here is my current code:
```[Language]
[Insert Code Snippet Here]
```
It is producing the following error:
[Insert Error Message or Incorrect Output]
Please:
1. Identify where the bug occurs.
2. Explain *why* this error happened in plain English.
3. Give me a hint on how to fix it without supplying the entire finished script directly.
Below is the abstract and my notes from a paper I have read: [PASTE TEXT]. Summarise in the structure: aim, method, sample, key findings, limitations, relevance to "[QUESTION]". Use only the text I pasted. If something is missing, write "not stated" instead of guessing.
Using my notes on this study: [PASTE NOTES], list questions I should ask about sample size, bias, measurement validity, and generalisability. Do not give a verdict; give me a checklist I can answer from the full paper myself.
Create an empty table template I can fill in for each source with columns: citation (I will add), year, country or setting, method, sample, main findings, limitations, and how it relates to my question. Then show a filled example using the fake placeholder "[EXAMPLE SOURCE]" so I can see the format.
Here are my own one-paragraph summaries of [NUMBER] sources, each labelled with an ID: [PASTE SUMMARIES]. Group them into possible themes, list which source IDs support each theme, and point out where sources disagree. Use only my summaries and do not add outside sources.
Based on the theme table below, which I built from sources I read: [PASTE TABLE], suggest what questions appear under-studied or inconsistent. Phrase each as a possibility I should check in the literature, not as a fact.
I have read and made notes on these sources: [PASTE YOUR NOTES WITH SOURCE IDS]. Identify patterns, contradictions, and possible themes. Use only my notes and cite by ID.
I am writing a literature review for a [LEVEL, e.g. master's] course in [FIELD]. My draft research question is: "[QUESTION]". Do not write the review and do not suggest specific papers. Instead: (1) point out ambiguities in my question, (2) suggest 3 narrower versions, (3) list the key concepts I should define, and (4) recommend inclusion and exclusion criteria I could consider, explained briefly so I can decide.